Sunday, June 05, 2005



Went to Sentosa for the Balloon Hat Festival with Case, Zimah, Wanyi, Jiesi and Lixian!! Missed all of them! 've been a really long time before we finally meet up! Were kinda late when we reached the Siloso Beach. Our band was already performing our famous fried-rice piece, Disco Lives. Danced and cheered wildly like nobody's business. That explains my sore throat today.

Saw Mumu. Ms Sia. And MR HING!
Wuahah! He was with 2 bikini babes. WhooHOO!
He should recognise me right? I think he did. Or maybe he was just waving blindly. Blah.

And Ms Sia has always thought I was from Cedar Girls'. Only until yesterday when she saw me cheering for Dunman Band, then she realised. Waddah?

Balloon hats everywhere. We walked from Beaches to Beaches. Although the weather was super hot, we endured it all and enjoyed our beach stroll. Went to Sakae Sushi for lunch, partly because of the scorching weather, and the place was air-conditioned.

6 of us. And we had the so-called VIP room! It was damn cool la. We kept waving to the juniors outside like some dunnowhats. And Xian kept scaring the people outside who tried to use the dark glass panel as a mirror. Spent a total of $77. Not bad huh. Casey and I shared a plate of Salmon sashimi. It was damn nice! Freshaayyy!

Went around asking for the voting forms.
VOTE FOR DUNMAN BAND! WHOOOT!

Followed alongside with our beloved band as they marched down to the other side of the Siloso beach. Cheered and taught them new cheers. It gave me a feeling of a 1st day of an Orientation. Cool.

After the long and tiring day, we took the loop comfy ride on the Sentosa beach-to-beach bus, which toured us round the different beaches before arriving at the departure bay. Went to the HarbourFront Centre and settled down at Starbucks, before we, the girls!, started gossiping like what we used to again! Yeah, girls.

Planned to meet up again on next Tuesday to play pool. Hope nothing crops up at the last minute. Can't wait to see them again!

Oh and lastly, I really have to start mugging already!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 2:35 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT